Montag, 23. Januar 2012

Look Of The Day


Sometimes you have to spoil yourself a little, no? Especially in those cold grey winter days.

My last object of desire for months is now mine: Guerlain Ombre Eclat 6 Couleurs in N° 68 "Champs Elysées".





I was looking for a long time for some matte eyeshadows in a box for private use and traveling. I prefer matte eyeshadow for being not too loud and more elegant. Since I haven't found the Givenchy Tempting Chocolate anywhere - it's sold out - I got this instead and I love it.
-- if you want to give me your Givenchy Tempting Chocolate let me know ;-) --




It comes in a beautiful, shiny, heavy metal case and has three matte grey eyeshadows, one highlighter, one flashing color (purple) and one matte deep black eyeliner.

There are three greys, one is a warm grey, one a cold grey and the third is darker than the others.


Swatches without flash 

Swatches with flash
I used the highlighter in the inner corner and under the eyebrow. As you can see just a little bit is very effective and super-glossy. Cold grey and the darker one on the lid and a little under the eye (1/3). I'm not into colors today so I put just under the eye tiny bit of purple (2/3) to emphasize my green eyes. I used the black liner wet. I don't know if that was a good idea, the instruction manual said nothing about using the eyeshadow wet, but I just made the brush wet and used a small corner of the eyeshadow. It works very well and the black is pretty opaque for a powder. For the finish: grey eye pencil on the water line.

 


 



Keine Kommentare: