Montag, 11. Juni 2012

Armani Rouge d'Armani Sheers, Eyes to Kill Excess

Hope you all had a great weekend!

I got a voucher from Armani last week: "get the must-haves for summer" (for free).

So I went to Jelmoli, where the new Armani counter is, and got my present:




It was a toilet bag, made of black velvet, filled with 3 little gifts:

Rouge d'Armani Sheers Lipsticks
Eyes to Kill Excess Mascara
and a serum for mature skin.

Since my skin isn't really mature at all, I haven't tested it and so I won't go into details.

Rouge d'Armani Sheers

The colors are very bright, so perfect for summer. Armani says it has the translucency of a gloss - true - but to be honest, the most lipsticks can have this translucency. They also say it has the comfort of a balm, which is true. It really feels like a lip balm for hours, it's very hydrating. Therefor it doesn't stays long on your lips. After a few drinks or after a meal the color is gone. But that's normal to most lipsticks or balms.

It reminds me of Revlon's Colorburst Lip Butter.

Plum 600
Pink 500
Coral 300

Armani Eyes to Kill Excess Mascara

It promises instant volume and the deepest black. I'm happy that I got a mini-size because I really like the mascara!

You can build up volume very quickly, it dries also very fast and the black is really deep with a little lacquer-shiny finish.


Left pic: without mascara



Left pic: with Armani Eyes to Kill Excess Mascara

The mascara smells also very good - it has not the typical chemical smell.

Small bumbler, that I always have because of my long lashes, can be easily removed with a cotton bud without removing the eyeshadow.

And it does not crumble during the day which is important for me because I'm using lenses.


It would be great if other companies could do such samples more often. Have you heard of Glossy Box? It's box with the newest cosmetics and beauty samples sent home once a month.

It's already available in 18 countries, but still not in Switzerland. Maybe because of the price...? While in Austria the box costs EUR 14.- per month, in Germany EUR 15.- p.m., in France EUR 10.- ... in Switzerland I read it should be CHF 25.- that's about EUR 20.- a month! Quite expensive, huh?

Have you ever ordered a Glossy Box? Please let me know what your experience with it was.
Have a great week!




Psst: Have you already entered?
Give Away: Win your sensational BB-Foam here


Keine Kommentare: