Freitag, 22. Juni 2012

The Liebster Blog Award

The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Thanks Kristy from Just Another Day for choosing me.








The Rules:

1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves. 
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven (11) questions for the people you've tagged.
3. Choose eleven (11) people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember no tag backs!


My Questions from Kristy: 

1. If you could only wear one make-up product (foundation, mascara, blush, etc.) what would you pick?
I would pick a mascara. Because everybody looks better with defined, black lashes. Besides that I could use the mascara as an eye liner and cream eyeshadow.
2. What are you currently wearing? 
A grey-blue mini-dress from H&M as a top and a white Alexander Wang skirt.
3. What is your favourite store to shop for clothes?
Zara. And recently I had good experience with online-shops like Nelly or Asos.
4. What is your exercise routine like, if you have one? 
Usually I go at least twice to the gym a week or jogging if the weather let me.
5. What beauty/make-up product do you own the most of? 
Eyeshadows. No wait. Lipsticks. Or no... Lipglosses? 
6. What is your favourite movie? 
Hard to pick just one. There are so many. The movies I've most seen are Star Wars, Monty Python's The Holy Grail and Life of Brian. All oldies but goldies.
7. Are you a morning person or a night-owl? 
Funny question, because this is changing right now. I used to be THE night-owl, but recently I'm going to be more and more an early bird. I really enjoy starting the day earlier and enjoying the silence in the morning. This might be caused by the construction workers across the street. They building a house and they start at 7 am. Nice, huh?
8. Would you rather have a real tan or fake tan? 
I'm not a tanning girl. It took me years to accept, that my skin is not made for tanning. I'm pale and I like it. Tan makes you look old. Did you know that 80% of skin aging is caused by the sun? Fake tan doesn't smell good. I just use a little bit sometimes for my legs, but I apply it with airbrush so the result is very natural and has no stains.
9. What is your dream job? 
I've already had a lot of "dream jobs". They were/are all great. Marketing job in a make-up company maybe?
10. What shampoo/conditioner do you use? 
At the moment I'm obsessed with Lush products. No silicone! And that makes a huge difference. I really explored my hair new.
11. Tea or coffee?
Coffee for waking up. Tea for calming down.

My Tags:

My Questions for You: 

1. What's your favorite designer and why? 
2. What was your last "best-buy-ever"? Do you wanna show us a picture?
3. Everybody has a mispurchase in the closet? What's yours?
4. If a fairy offers you three wishes - what would you wish for? 
5. What's your favorite alcoholic drink? 
6. If you have to eat a special dinner for the rest of your life - what would you choose? 
7. Are you in love? 
8. Do you sometimes think blogging is a waste of time? 
9. What do you do to stay healthy? 
10. What do you think about plastic surgery? 
11. This question is a joker - what should I have ask you?








Keine Kommentare: