Dienstag, 3. April 2012

Manhattan Cosmetics For A Colorful Summer

There are times when you just give and give and nothing comes back to you. You know that? I call it "collecting Karma-points".

And then suddenly something very beautiful happens to you out of the blue.

So I definitely must have done something right lately, when I opened the parcel arriving last Saturday.





It was a present from a German blogger. Check out her blog: she's on a fashion diet and buys no clothes for one year. Very tough! And a great experiment! I'm not sure if I could do that.

My eyes were immediately as bright a the wonderful colors in the box: full of lovely products from Manhattan Cosmetics.


The pic with the nail polishes above looks like easter eggs in a nest, don't you think? :-)

So wonderful and beautiful colors! Can't wait to try them all!

Thank you so much again for the present!!! 





Keine Kommentare: