Montag, 2. April 2012

Thinking Of A Short Hair Cut?

Running over the pages of my last years Russh-collection, I found this editorial with an amazing short hair cut.

Although the hair is short - just about 5 - 8 centimeters shorter than mine - there are many ways to style it.

It's a little bit 80, a little bit punk and you will need a lot of hair gel or wax.

I'll give it a try. Just the styling, not the cut. I still can't decide if I should let my hair grow or cut it again...

Have a great week!















2 Kommentare:

VIENNA WEDEKIND hat gesagt…

Sieht gut aus. Allerdings wär es nichts für mich, bin froh, wenn meine Haare endlich wieder wachsen. :)

Rini hat gesagt…

Ich glaub auch, dass das tägliche Styling sich schwierig gestalten wird. Hab jetzt einen gefühlten halben Liter Haargel am Kopf und schau nicht annähernd so cool drein wie die Madame oben :-)