Mittwoch, 1. Februar 2012

Look Of The Day

I found out, was yesterdays LOTD's mistake was: You can never use the NYX Jumbo Pencil without some eye shadow or powder above to fix it. It's too creamy to stay in place. You have to "dry" it with some powder.

Don't be scared of my contact lenses but since my optician mixed up my order, I still have to wait for normal clear lenses.

The lenses used are Maxi Eyes Lenses from Asia. I bought them months ago to try them but I think you need darker eyes. With my fair turquoise-green-blue-something it just looks scary. Let's keep them for carnival or halloween.


3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

So cool!!!!

Tara hat gesagt…

Thanks for the tip :)
xx

www.queenoffunkydiy.blogspot.com

Anonym hat gesagt…

Cool lenses, they would look good in a dark green ring