Samstag, 4. Februar 2012

Look Of The Day

Inspired by yesterdays wonderful, comfy evening with friends in front of a fireplace (thank you M. it was such a nice evening!) I did this look today.

Colors used Vanilla, Pink, Red, Brown. All by MAC.

And I have finally new contact lenses. So no scary eyes for the next 90 days. And a new mascara: L'Oreal's Architect 4 D in Glossy Black. They are talking about dramatic swing and false lash effect. For me it's just a quite good mascara. Not more. But see for yourself.







2 Kommentare:

VIENNA WEDEKIND hat gesagt…

Beautiful make-up! Wow! I wish I could do it as professional as you do!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Very nice with green and brown eyes but I also wish I could do it like she does . Tried with my Friends but the colour looked a bit curious :)