Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2012

One Eye Shadow Fits All

You certainly know this little mind game "what would you take with you on a lonely island...?" Inspired by that, I thought if I had to use just one eyeshadow for the rest of my life, which one would it be?

Or if you are looking for THE eye shadow, THE must-have, THE must-buy, THE one that fits everybody... Which one could it be?





For me it's the MAC Paint Pot Constructivist.

It's creamy, high-pigmented, does not smudge during the day, it really stays in place, you can blend it very well, you can use it for smokey eyes, you can apply it lightly as well as strong and dark, you can even use your fingertips to apply it. And the brown shimmery color fits every iris.

Here's the proof:



my own color: blue-green-turquoise-something ;-)

blue (thx. Photoshop)
green
brown
honey


Keine Kommentare: