Montag, 6. Februar 2012

Product review: Osis+ Flatliner


Osis+ Flatliner from Schwarzkopf promises quite the same as John Frieda's Frizz Ease 3-day straight. Since I've done a review about this shortly, I thought it would be fair to do a review about the competitive product.

I like the packaging and it comes without an outer package. So less litter, which is nice. I used the same amount of the product - I sprayed about 10 times. It has no perfume, but it doesn't smell neutral. It smells a little bit chemical, but this goes away after a few seconds.

Here are the pics of my hair:









day 1

day 2
day 3
My conclusion: I don't know why, but I think my hair looks best at day 3. Maybe it's because it was too dry after blow drying and flat ironing. I didn't use any oily or shiny products to not falsify the result. Although I wore on the whole day 2 a hair tie it doesn't seem to crinkle, it's pretty straight after all (even after partying on Saturday and wearing wool hats at -16°C!!) So my hair is straighter with Osis+ than with John Frieda!

I like that the package comes without an outer box, but for private use the bottle is a little bit too big, but since Osis+ is a brand for professional use I don't count this as a disadvantage. Only one half point less for the strange smell: 4.5 pencils!




3 Kommentare:

Estefanía Ainoza hat gesagt…

Nice!

Karola hat gesagt…

nice blog! :) I'm your new follower! :)

karolasway.blogspot.com

Rini hat gesagt…

Thank you! <3